Designed for people who want it all. Windows 7 Ultimate is the most versatile and powerful edition of Windows 7. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business features of Professional, including using many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode.* For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker™ and BitLocker-To-Go™. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.
Easy to use
- Getting things done is easier. With the new taskbar and navigation features like snap, it’s easier to compare the two windows side-by-side, and JumpLists puts files you use often just two clicks away.
- HomeGroup makes it easy to create a home network and connect your PCs running
Windows 7 to a printer.
- Work in the language of your choice or switch between any of thirty-five languages.
Faster to use
- Find virtually anything on your PC—from documents to songs to email—just by
typing a word or two with Windows Search.
- Windows 7 Ultimate takes full advantage of the latest 64-bit PCs.
*Requires either OEM pre-installation or post-purchase download of Windows XP Mode (which runs on Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate) and a virtualization technology such as Windows Virtual PC. Customers can download Windows XP Mode
and Windows Virtual PC free of charge from
http://www.windows.com/business/downloads/ when available.
Windows 7® System Requirements:
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1GB RAM (32 bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20GB (64-bit)
- DirectX® 9 graphics device w/ WDDM 1.0 or higher drive
If you are upgrading from Windows XP, you will need to back up files and setting, perform a clean install and then re-install you existing files,
settings and programs. Visit windows.microsoft.com/upgrade for more information.
Additional Requirements to use Certain Features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality, a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs w/ Windows 7
- DVD / CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
- Windows XP Mode requires:
- Additional 1GB of RAM
- Additional 15GB of available disk space
- Processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel-VT or AMD-V turned on
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware. Please click here to see details, Windows 7 buying guide.
*15 days - Return Policy on Computers , GPS Units and Unopened software/peripherals, iPods®, iPads®, prerecorded music/video games. DO not return computers to the Exchange Catalog warehouse. Contact customer service at 1-800-527-2345 for help.
Item cannot be returned once package is opened.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee.
Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Delivery is restricted to locations within the continental U.S., (excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Order must include recipient's street address (no P.O. Box or General Delivery address) and daytime phone number.
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 14 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.