With Word 2013, you can create more beautiful and engaging documents, and you
can work with more media types—like online videos and pictures. You can even
open PDFs. Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit
the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is
clean and distraction-free—and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better
too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review
features like Simple Markup and comments.
- Reopen a document and keep reading right where you left off. Word
remembers where you were, even when you reopen an online document from a
- Watch online videos right in Word, without having to leave the document,
so you can stay focused on the content.
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier
on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content,
accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time.
Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- Place and reply comments right next to the text you’re discussing, so
everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists
and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Handy alignment guides pop into place when you need them and disappear
when you’re done.
- Live Layout lets you experiment. When you drag a photo, video, or shape
to a position, text reflows instantly—right before your eyes. Release the
mouse button, and your object and surrounding text stay right where you want
- 1GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0GB available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and
1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5 software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later
version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x browser
Item cannot be returned once package is opened.
*15 days - Return Policy on Computers , GPS Units and Unopened software/peripherals, iPods®, iPads®, prerecorded music/video games. DO not return computers to the Exchange Catalog warehouse. Contact customer service at 1-800-527-2345 for help.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 7 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.