Microsoft Publisher 2013 lets you create visually rich, professional-looking
publications without investing lots of money and time in a complicated desktop
- Whether you are creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting
cards or email newsletters, you can deliver high-quality results without
having graphic design experience.
- Improved picture-editing tools—including the ability to pan, zoom, and
crop your images and picture placeholders—make it a snap to replace images
while preserving the layout of your page.
- Design and reorganize pages with new object alignment technology—visual
guides to help you effortlessly align and position your content.
- View a full-page print preview with a host of page layout tools and
adjustable print settings with the new Backstage view.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and
customize pre-built building blocks of content, both built-in and from the
Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2013. Choose from an array of
page parts—such as sidebars and stories—as well as calendars, borders,
advertisements, and more.
- Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures,
including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as
ligatures and stylistic alternates. Search your online albums on Facebook,
Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without
having to save them first.
- Import all your pictures to a single canvas, and swap them in and out of
your design with a simple drag and drop.
- 1GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0GB available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and
1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5 software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later
version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x browser
Item cannot be returned once package is opened.
*15 days - Return Policy on Computers , GPS Units and Unopened software/peripherals, iPods®, iPads®, prerecorded music/video games. DO not return computers to the Exchange Catalog warehouse. Contact customer service at 1-800-527-2345 for help.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 7 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.