Step up to the newest tools for growing your business and staying productive
on the go. Create and communicate faster with time-saving features and a clean,
modern look across all your programs. Save to SkyDrive by default with access to
7GB of SkyDrive storage. For installation on 1 PC.
- Word: In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically
in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus means more focus on
your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them. Open a PDF in
Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word. Show your style by
using Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- Excel: Each workbook has in its own window, making it
easier to work on two workbooks—or two monitors—at once. New functions in
the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and
reference, logical and text function categories. The new Recommended Charts
button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data.
- PowerPoint: Presenter View allows you to see your notes
on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. Smart Guides
automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when
objects are spaced evenly. Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4
and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs.
- OneNote: Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your
finger, stylus or mouse on any touch-capable device. OneNote automatically
converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting. The
new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages
in your notebooks.
- Outlook: The People Card collects key details about a
contact all in one place. Add your local weather forecast right there in
Calendar view, along with current conditions. Receive push-based email,
appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail).
- Publisher: Insert and customize prebuilt page part
building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more. Use
professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and
OpenType features. Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other
services and add pictures directly to your document.
- Access: Simply type what you need to track and Access
uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job. A standardized app
framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy. Entering data accurately
is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0GB available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and
1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5 software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later
version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x browser
Item cannot be returned once package is opened.
*15 days - Return Policy on Computers , GPS Units and Unopened software/peripherals, iPods®, iPads®, prerecorded music/video games. DO not return computers to the Exchange Catalog warehouse. Contact customer service at 1-800-527-2345 for help.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 7 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.