The first thing you’ll see when you open Excel is a brand new look. It’s
cleaner, but it’s also designed to help you get professional-looking results
quickly. You’ll find many new features that let you get away from walls of
numbers and draw more persuasive pictures of your data, guiding you to better,
more informed decisions.
- Get started quickly. Templates do most of the set-up and design work for
you, so you can focus on your data. Find templates for budgets, calendars,
forms, reports and more.
- Fill out an entire column of data in a flash. Flash Fill is like a data
assistant that finishes your work for you. As soon as it detects what you
want to do, Flash Fill enters the rest of your data in one fell swoop,
following the pattern it recognizes in your data.
- Instant data analysis. New Quick Analysis tool lets you convert your
data into a chart or table in two steps or less. Preview your data with
conditional formatting, sparklines, or charts, and make your choice stick in
just one click.
- Create the right chart for your data. With Chart recommendations, Excel
recommends the most suitable charts for your data. Get a quick peek to see
how your data looks in the different charts, and then simply pick the one
that shows the insights you want to present.
- 1GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0GB available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and
1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5 software
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x
or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Item cannot be returned once package is opened.
*15 days - Return Policy on Computers , GPS Units and Unopened software/peripherals, iPods®, iPads®, prerecorded music/video games. DO not return computers to the Exchange Catalog warehouse. Contact customer service at 1-800-527-2345 for help.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 7 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.