AAFES $15 Gift Card for the hard-to-buy-for person on your gift list.
Exchange Gift Cards, available in values from $10 to $500, may be sent to any recipient who has Exchange privileges. The cards can be redeemed at the Exchange Online Store (excluding special orders, Military Uniforms Ready-to-Wear purchases, and Exchange Online Mall purchases) and at any Exchange facility worldwide for most purchases of merchandise or services. They can also be redeemed at most Exchange restaurants, and the cardholder will receive a 10% discount on restaurant food purchases. Exchange Gift Cards can be redeemed at Navy or Marine Corps exchange facilities worldwide, but they cannot be redeemed at Coast Guard exchanges.
- When ordering a Gift Card, please let the recipient know that Exchange Gift
Cards can be redeemed at the Exchange Online Store and at Exchange retail locations worldwide, including Exchange restaurants.
- Gift cards cannot be used as a form of payment for your MILITARY STAR® Card.
- Exchange Gift Cards may be used online for Exchange Online Store purchases (excludes special orders, Military Uniforms Ready-to-Wear purchases, and Exchange Online Mall purchases).
- Exchange Gift Cards are now accepted in many OEF/OIF locations, however,
because of limited communications certain Forward Operating Bases and/or
Military-operated locations are unable to accept them.
- Exchange gift cards do not expire.
- To check your Gift Card balance,
click here, see any cashier, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or balance, call 1-888-481-1550.
- If desired, please enter the recipient's name in the To box below, the
Sender's name in the From box, and a message.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses.