For use with smaller chip APS-C cameras only, this lens offers Sigma’s OS
(Optical Stabilizer) system, allowing handheld photography even in low-light
situations. HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus.
High-performance 13.8X zoom lens is designed to let you enjoy photography
through the convenience of one exceptional, lightweight, all-purpose lens. The
wide end of the Sigma’s 18-250mm is perfect for scenic and landscape of group
photography, and at the long end, it can be used for sports actions or great
shots from a day on safari. Note: Nikon mount: built-in motor lens is compatible
with D40, D40X, D60, D3000 and D5000.
- 4 Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass for optimum color correction and
- 3 aspherical lens elements for correction of distortion
- Super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 18 elements in 14 groups lens construction
- 69.3°-5.7° angle of view
- 7 diaphragm blades
- F22 minimum aperture
- 17.7" minimum focusing distance
- 3 3/4" (72mm) filter size
Size: 4"L x 3 1/8" dia.
Weight: 22 oz.
This item is shipped from an Overseas location. Additional delivery time required. U.S. customs charges may be applied.