A chef's bonded base of 18/10 stainless, aluminum and magnetic stainless
steel creates a dynamic base that delivers consistent heat in a flash. The ideal size to
poach eggs, cook grains, simmer sauces and more, this stainless steel essential features
pouring spout, measurement marks and a straining lid. The straining lid has
variable-sized holes. Double-riveted stainless steel handle is permanently attached and
ergonomically designed for secure grip, precise control while cooking, transporting and
transferring contents; stays cool under normal stovetop conditions; loop at the end of
stick handle for rack hanging. Stainless-rimmed, tempered-glass strainer lid - heat treated for durability;
allows you to monitor your food without losing heat; self basting to retain the juices
in your food.
- Developed by All-Clad Metalcrafters and Chef Emeril Lagasse - for optimal
- 18/10 Stainless Steel construction with bonded base distributes heat evenly
- See through glass lids
- Elegant hand-polished and brushed band finishes
- Flared rim - for drip-free pouring
- Lid is tempered glass with stainless steel rim
- Measuring marks on sauce and stock pots
- Pan is oven safe to 550 degrees; lid to 350 degrees - sear on the stovetop,
then finish in the oven
- Compatible with gas, electric, glass, ceramic, and induction stovetops
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Size: 12 3/4"H x 21"W x 5 1/4"D; 5-Qt.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders purchased with your Military Star Card or orders totaling $49 or more. Non-Military Star Card purchases valued less than $49 will incur a $4.95 shipping fee. Shipping/handling fees may be applied to oversized items. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses.